2015/07/30

Book Haul: July

Summer is in full swing, and it's time for another book haul.

July was good, but hot. I cannot deal with temperatures over 20 celsius, so summer is not my favourite season. In the beginning of the month, I went to my grandfathers cabin on the west coast, and it was a really nice little mini vacation. I got to read loads, which was great.

We're moving into August now, and the more autumnal months, which makes me very happy. Anyways, here are the books I got in July!
















I hope you've all had a great month! Do let me know if you've read any of these, or if you're particularly excited about a book you've gotten this summer!
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What an awesome haul! Amulet is a fantastic graphic novel series. I've read the first three volumes and absolutely adore them :) I need to get my hands on Cinderella and Snow White because I can't get enough of Camille's gorgeous illustrations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved the first volume of Amulet, I can't wait to get my hands on the next volumes!

      I know, Camille's art is amazing! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, so many beautiful books! That edition of Blake's poems is just stunning! Also, I've heard a lot of good things about Amulet so I'm looking forward to read your thoughts about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, the Everyman's Library books are so gorgeous! :) The review of Amulet will be up very soon :)

      Delete
  3. O, I know exactly how you feel about summer ... It's not my favorite season either; I much prefer autumn, winter or, well, spring ;-) I can even see your preferences in the books you've chosen - they're all dark coloured! I haven't read any of these books, but I'm looking forward to hearing what you thought of Vixen and the pocket poets edition of Blake. I picked up a few books myself this month (actually way too many!) and I'm particulary excited to dive into the Game of Thrones series. O, and of course I had to pick up some English Library classics ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn is the best season! :D and when you say it, it looks like I've been preparing by buying dark books :P

      Girl, don't even get me started on Game of Thrones, I won't shut up for hours (YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT). And the English Library books are so hard to resist... :)

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig