2015/01/17

Top 5: Unread Authors III

It's time for another Unread Authors. As you can see, this is my third one; you can check out the first here, and the second here.


Marie Lu


Author of the acclaimed Legend series, this is a writer I'm often recommended, but I have yet to read anything of. This often pops up in places where it's like "oh, if you like this author, try Marie Lu!" She's also recently published "The Young Elites", but I'm a little more keen on reading Legend.


Emily Brontë


I'm a huge fan of Jane Eyre, written by this woman's sister, but I am very curious about reading Wuthering Heights. It's a bit strange I haven't yet, really. It's standing in my bookshelf, waiting patiently... though I must admit, reading it feels a bit daunting, so I keep putting it off. 


Stephanie Perkins


This is an author I feel a little apprehensive about, just because I keep hearing about Anna and the French Kiss series. I can't quite decide if its overhyped or if I should give it a go. I think I might like those kinds of book during the summertime. 


Louis Lowry


Now, this is an author I really, really need to get around to reading. The Giver series seems like books right up my alley.


Brandon Sanderson

This author might be on the very top of my Want-To-Read-Authors. I love fantasy, and I've heard such fantastic things about the Mistborn trilogy. I have seen this box set in bookstores, and I might have to get it very, very soon...


Well, it is a new year, so I'm sure I'll get around to some of these this year!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig