2015/01/21

Top 5: Poetry Books I Want to Read

As one of my reading goals this year is to read more poetry, I thought I would show you some of the poetry books I want to read. These are five of the Everyman's Library Pocket Poet books. I really enjoy the covers of these.


1. Haiku (edited by Peter Washington)


This is a collection of classic and modern haiku. I haven't read haiku in ages, so I really want to read this.


2. Poems by Robert Frost


I really love the little I've read of Frost, so I want to explore more.


3. Indian Love Poems (edited by Meena Alexander)


It's important to read diversly, so I want to read some Indian poetry too.


4. Poems of the Sea (edited by J. D. McClatchy)


A collection of poems about the sea, which I think sounds beautiful.


5. Poems Bewitched and Haunted (edited by John Hollander)


Creepy and ghoulish poetry? Yes, please. I might save this for around Halloween!


Definitely need to get around to these very soon...

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig