2015/10/01

Upcoming Releases: October

Time to look at some wonderful books being released for us this fall!

A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnston

8th

This is fairytale retelling of of A Thousand and One Nights. I've heard this is supposedly atmospheric and thoughtful, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.


Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith

20th

This is a mystery novel and the third in the Cormoran Strike series. Since I really enjoyed the first two, I'm hoping this is going to be great as well.


Memories by Lang Leav

6th

This is a poetry collection containing the best poems from her two previous collections; Lullabies and Love & Misadventure, plus thirty or so new poems. This is a hardcover version, and I'm definitely going to give this to some of my friends, as I think it'd make a great gift.


The Bonniest Companie by Kathleen Jamie

8th

Another poetry collection I'm intrigued about because this cover is gorgeous. As far as I know, it's about Scotland, childhood and family.


The Gap of Time by Jeanette Winterson

6th

This is a retelling of Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale, and this is the first book in the Hogarth series which will retell all of Shakespeare's plays by several different authors. Sounds pretty interesting to me!



SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig