2015/10/27

Spook Week:
Top 5: Spooky Books I Want To Read II

Another five spooky books from my TBR. You can check out last years list here: Spooky Books I Want To Read I.

Dracula by Bram Stoker


I have actually read this when I was in school, but I would like to reread it and see if my thoughts then still stands! This is the classic novel of Dracula, the very famous vampire.

It by Stephen King


Just the thought of this book terrifies me. It is also massive and I'm pretty much sure I'm going to pee my pants reading it. All I know, is that is scary as hell. I mean, I thought Carrie was disturbing...

Ghost Story by Peter Straub


This is a horror story with a bit of paranormal to it. It's about four men who do something horrible in their youth and it comes back to haunt them as adults. 

House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski


This is a mystery and horror story about a haunted house. I'll probably never sleep again after this.

The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris


You know the movie? Supposedly, this is worse.


Gees, I'm getting nightmares just reading about these books. What scary books do you want to read?


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig