2015/10/20

Top 5: Oxford World's Classics I Want To Read

I recently went to a bookstore and they had an amazing sale on all of their Oxford World's Classics, and it resulted in my TBR growing massively. Again. So here are five of them that I want to read!

The Complete Fairy Tales by Charles Perrault


Having never really read anything by Perrault, I really want to read this. Also, this cover is fantastic.

Greek Lyric Poetry


I want to try some ancient poetry, so I thought perhaps I would start with this. 

Daphnis and Chloe by Longus


Because one of my favorite booktubers, Jean, keeps talking about it and I just have to give it a go.

The Queen of Spades and Other Stories by Alexander Pushkin


This is a collection of four of Pushkin's best works and is considered some of the greatest short stories of all time. How could one not want to read it?

Selected Letters by Charlotte Brontë


It'll be interesting to have a little peek into the life of the author who wrote one of my favorite books of all time. 


Let me know if you've read any of these, or if you want to!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig