2015/06/30

Book Haul: June

My goodness, we're halfway through the year already. Summer has made it's way to my doorstep, but it has been raining a fair amount this month. I'm not complaining though, rain is perfect for staying inside and reading!

I participated in my very first readathon this month, the #JuneTopicAThon and it was a lot of fun! Definitely going to do more readathons in the future, they're great motivation.

Enough of that, it's the books we all want to see, so here they are!















Let me know if you've read any of these, and what books you've gotten lately!
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Amazing pictures, as always! How do you get your pictures to look so good??
    I love that edition of Life After Life- the fox is such a nice tie-in to the story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Flowers always make everything look better :)

      I have not read Life after Life yet, but I cannot wait to get to it!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, amazing pictures indeed. And great books as well. I would really like to read the Fairyland series. The covers look amazing and your first review was favourable. I'd like to know what you thought of the other volumes of the Fairyland series and of Tess of the D'Urbervilles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have only read the second Fairyland book so far, but I loved it. I also loved Tess of the D'Urbervilles, but it's very sad (you can find my review of it under Reviews :D)

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig