2015/06/08

#JuneTopicAThon TBR

So, this was a bit of a spur of the moment decision, but I saw MercysBookishMusings do a video about this readathon, and it sounded really cool, so I joined in!

The whole point of the readathon is to pick a topic, whatever that may be, and read as many books as you can between the 8th and 14th of June. I picked simply to read all white books.

I'll update on Twitter and Instagram how I'm doing, and I've made a little update thing on the right side of my blog to keep track of everything.

My TBR looks something like this:


I'll try to stick to it as much as possible, but I'm not sure if I'll manage to read all of these. One can hope! I've never done a readathon before, so it'll be interesting to see how I do.

Are you participating in the JuneTopicAThon? What are your thoughts about readathons in general?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh, I saw that video as well. I really liked the idea of a topicathon and I've never done a readathon before, so I would have liked to join in as well. However, I just compiled my Summer TBR and there isn't much of a theme going on there, so I think I'll skip this one. Your TBR is quite impressive - I hope you like the books you've chosen. Good luck ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You could definitely join the next one :) I think there will be another one this fall. It's only the second day now, but I'm quite enjoying it. I've already strayed from my TBR with one book though, but that's life :P

      Hope you enjoy all the books you're planning to read this summer :D

      Delete
  2. Such a cool picture and theme for your TBR! Life After Life and The Goldfinch are such great reads- they're long, but definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've started the Goldfinch now, and it's so good! It is over 800 pages though, so yes, VERY long. Donna Tartts writing is amazing though, so it's all good :D

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig