2015/06/08

#JuneTopicAThon TBR

So, this was a bit of a spur of the moment decision, but I saw MercysBookishMusings do a video about this readathon, and it sounded really cool, so I joined in!

The whole point of the readathon is to pick a topic, whatever that may be, and read as many books as you can between the 8th and 14th of June. I picked simply to read all white books.

I'll update on Twitter and Instagram how I'm doing, and I've made a little update thing on the right side of my blog to keep track of everything.

My TBR looks something like this:


I'll try to stick to it as much as possible, but I'm not sure if I'll manage to read all of these. One can hope! I've never done a readathon before, so it'll be interesting to see how I do.

Are you participating in the JuneTopicAThon? What are your thoughts about readathons in general?


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig