2015/12/23

BOOKMAS DAY 23:
BOOK REVIEW:
SILENT NIGHTS: CHRISTMAS MYSTERIES

Title: Silent Night: Christmas Mysteries
Editor: Martin Edwards
Published: 2015
Language: English
Pages: 256
Rating: 3/5



Summary:
A collection of Christmas mysteries from the Golden Age of Crime Fiction.


Review:
This was quite a lovely and festive little collection.

As a mystery lover, this was kind of perfect for me. I actually quite love mystery in short story form, as I think it's kind of fun when it isn't always about murder.

As there are so many different authors, there were some stories I loved and some I didn't. I was also happily surprised to see a Sherlock Holmes mystery in there. I also really appreciated that there's a little author bio in the beginning of each story, as it's always nice to read a little about the person who wrote the story.

Overall, a wonderful collection to read for the Christmas holiday.





You can get this book at The Book Depository.
You can read more about it on Goodreads.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig