2015/12/30

2015

2015 is almost at an end, and it's time for this years wrap up!

This year has been great for the blog, and I've also started up a YouTube channel, and it's so much fun! I want to thank you all for your support and for coming by the blog and my channel.

As I did last year, I have made a list of the Top 10 books of the year, which you can check out here (though I cheated, there are actually 11).

How Many Books I Read:
I set a goal of reading 100 books this year, and it was a lot of fun. I think I hit 100 sometime during autumn, and ended up reading 138 in total!


Books Per Month:
January: 11
February: 9
March: 13
April: 15
May: 12
July: 18
July: 9
August: 13
September: 11
October: 10
November: 11
December: 5

The Books I Read:
(I stole this thingy from Goodreads, hehe)
 
 
Challenges:

Around the World (hosted by It's All About Books)
Mark all the places you visit through reading.



Personal challenges:

5 classics: 25
5 graphic novels: 10
5 poetry books: 20
5 books in Norwegian: 1
5 non-fiction books: 5
5 books I knew nothing about going in: 6
5 translated books (not from English or Norwegian): 6
5 books from other continents: 4

(to see which books I read for what challenge, click here)

Other Stats:






How was your reading year?
PS: You guys really need to read Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig