2015/12/01

BOOKMAS DAY 1:
UPCOMING RELEASES: DECEMBER

It's the most wonderful time of the year and there are some wonderful books coming our way!

The Trouble With Destiny by Lauren Morrill

8th

This is young adult, contemporary with a splash of romance, and I know music is an important element. Also, I kinda like this cover, I must say!


Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman


This is the third book in the Starbound science fiction series, and though I haven't read any of the books in that series, I really want to. Also, this cover is a thing of glory (as are the other two books).


The Song of Heartgrove Hall by Natasha Solomons

29th

This is a historical ficion novel that I know my mother will love, as this is one of those books that switch between the present and 1946. It's a story of betrayal, facing your past and love.



I only found three books I wanted to share with you this month, but they look really good to me!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig