2015/09/01

Upcoming Releases: September

Autumn is upon us, and as always, there are some great, new books for us coming our way.

Beastly Bones by William Ritter

22nd

This is the second book in the Jackaby series. I read the first one earlier this year and really enjoyed it. These are mystery novels with a supernatural element, and I think they're quite interesting. I'm hoping this one is as good as the first one!


Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

1st

This is a historical fiction western book, and I've heard that this is quite brutal. There's a murder, a gold mine and cowboys. What more could you want?


The Next Together by Lauren James

3rd

This is a science fiction young adult novel about time travel and a couple that are destined to be reborn again and again. Sounds cool to me!


Menagerie by Rachel Vincent

29th

This is a fantasy book about a circus! I've also heard this has some mythological elements too, and I think that sounds great. Really excited about this one, I love books about circuses!


Monsters by Emerald Fennell

3rd

This is a young adult thriller about two kids you'd never want to meet; fascinated with murder, the morbid and mystery, they find themselves conducting their own investigation when a woman is found on the beach. Sounds like a great read!



Let me know what books you're excited about this month, and which of these books you think sound most appealing.

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig