2015/08/30

August Book Haul

Summer is at an end, and I am really looking forward to autumn. Autumn is by far my favorite season; it's the season of rain, of yellow and orange, of cocoa and scarves. I can't wait!

August was a good, but stressful month; I've moved to a new place, where I'll be staying the rest of the year. I've also gotten a fair amount of new books! I'm really excited about these, I feel like they're perfect for reading in autumn. I'm especially trying to get more into poetry, so I've gotten some exciting new books filled with unread poems.

















Let me know what books you got this month, or what books you're excited about reading in September!

ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love your videos. You seem to have an eery talent for picking books with absolutely gorgeous covers :D I always sit in front of my computer thinking "Wow, such beautiful books, and they sound so interesting, I also want to buy these".
    Watching the video above, however, I noticed one thing. Are you aware that Voyager is the third book in Gabaldon's Outlander series? The second installment is called Dragonfly in Amber. There's so much happening in the second book that I don't think you would enjoy to read them out of order.
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yep, I am aware :) I already own Dragonfly in Amber, I just forgot to mention that I need to read that first, THEN Voyager :)

      Delete
  2. O, love your video's! So many beautiful books to read ... *sigh* I'm really curious as to what you think of The Hourglass Factory and How To Be Both by Ali Smith :-)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :D Can't wait to read them all, but I am reaaally excited about How To Be Both, 'cause I've heard such amazing things :D

      Delete

© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig