2014/07/29

Travel: Books I'm Bringing to Bergen

I'm going away to my visit my grandfather in Bergen (a city on the other side of the country). It's not actually in Bergen, but about an hour outside of it, and he lives in this beautiful cabin by the sea.

I've been going almost every summer since I was a child, and it's always really fun and really relaxing. I always read a lot when I'm there, so I thought I would show you what I'm bringing this year.

I'm staying only for about five days, so I'm probably bringing too many books, but you never know!
First and foremost, I am determined to tackle the beast that is Jane Eyre. The rest is an assortment of different books that are on the top of my reading list.









I've already started Cinder and the book about Ancient Greece, and they're pretty good so far!


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig