2014/07/31

Book Haul: July

July is at an end! This month has been going by so fast, although I must admit, I've mostly been inside because for some strange reason, Oslo has been hotter than the sun the past weeks. I'm pretty sure I'm built for wintertime.

I've been on a reading roll these last couple of weeks, and as a result of that, I bought quite the amount of books this month. I'm also going away to my grandfathers cottage for almost a week (I'll probably be there when this post goes up), and since there's no internet there, I always bring a lot of books, so I got some I'm planning to take with me there.



This was a reeeeeally early birthday present (like two months early), because my friend never knows what to get for me, so he got the new Robert Galbraith book before I got around to buying it myself.




Can't wait to read this series, I've heard so many good things about these, especially Cress.


I read the first book, The Lost Hero, this month, and I just had to get the rest of the series. Really excited to see what happens next. And I love the covers by the way.


I got these books because I really want to know more about certain subjects, and these books are an easy way of educating oneself (these books are also very affordable).



So many books, so little time!


Phew!

I hope you're all having a great summer and enjoying (hopefully) some sunshine. We're moving into August now, and into autumn, my favorite season. Can't wait!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig