2015/04/14

Top 5:
Books I Want To Read This Spring

Spring is soon upon us, so it's time to share some books I want to read this season!

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan

One of my friends read this and thought I would really like it, and since it's been on my list of books to read for forever, I want to read this soon.

Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys

This is a book I've had on my TBR for ages, so I think it's time to pick it up. I'm also in the mood for some historical fiction.

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

It's time for some more Libba Bray! Since I loved The Diviners, I want to read some more from this author.

Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson

As far as I've gathered, this is a book about religion and sexuality, which sounds very interesting.

A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra

All I know is that this is historical fiction and it's set in Russia. I feel like this would be perfect for me, so I want to read it veeery soon.


What books do you want to read this Spring?


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig