2015/04/07

Top 5: Graphic Novels I Want to Read II

I've gotten really into graphic novels lately, and I thought I would share some of them that I want to read! I've done one of these before, you can find that here.

The New Ghost by Robert Hunter


This has been on my to-read list for a really long time. This is about the afterlife, and the art looks amazing.


Fables: Legends in Exile by Bill Willingham


Someone told me that this would suit anyone who enjoys the Saga series, and since I did, I really want to read this! No idea what it's about.


The Undertaking of Lily Chen by Danica Novgorodoff


One of my friends really enjoyed this, so I want to give it a go. I think this is about two young people who go on a journey.

The Wicked + The Divine by Kieron Gillen


This is a pretty new release and I keep seeing it everywhere. It's about gods who reincarnate as humans every 90 years.

The Encyclopedia of Early Earth by Isabel Greenberg


Also a book I keep seeing everywhere. As far as I know, this is about some people who lived on Earth before us.


Let me know if you've read any of these, and what you thought!


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig