2015/03/19

Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom

So, I'm one of these people that constantly need to have something to do with my hands. If I'm watching a TV-series or Youtube, I need to have something to do, and I feel restless if I don't. Usually I either knit or crochet, but now I've discovered this beautiful new thing: a colouring book for adults.

This is really therapeutic, calming and absolutely beautiful. I love it and I just had to show you.











There are pages and pages of absolutely stunning drawings, ready to be coloured. I use pens to colour, but I bet it'd be just as gorgeous with pencils in all kinds of colours. Though I can recommend the pens, I really like them.

If you're interested, you can get Animal Kingdom here, though I bought this in my local bookshop, so if you look around, I'm sure you can find it. They also had some other ones called Enchanted Forest and Secret Garden, which looked really nice too.

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig