2014/09/08

Top 5: Series I Want To Read II

Another post about series I want to read - you can check out the first one here. There are just so many books to read, and my to-read list is just growing and growing and growing... But alas! One cannot read everything.
1. Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


This series consists of 3 books, the last one coming out this fall. What draws me into this is that I've heard the protagonist is an untrustworthy storyteller, which I think sounds interesting. 
2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon


A series about time travel, as far as I can remember. I read one of these (the second I think) when I was quite young, and I really want to reread it. I remember enjoying it. I think there are something crazy like 8 books in this series, but I'll start with the first and see how I feel about it.
3. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson


A fantasy series I've heard nothing but good things about. I was eyeing a boxset of these three books once in a bookstore, and the girl who worked there walked by, pointed at it and said: YES. I didn't get it though, but I've wanted to read it since.
4. The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta


This is also a fantasy series, and about people who want to reclaim their land. Also, I know that this book works as a stand-alone too, so I can read the first one and see if I'm into it or not.
5. The Selection by Kiera Cass


As far as I know, this is about some girls who are selected to compete for the opportunity to be queen, which sounds quite interesting. I feel like this would be a good series for when I'm not into fantasy.
Hopefully, I can get around to some of these soon. I'm pretty stoked, I must admit. Especially now that we're moving into autumn, I'm always is such a good reading mood.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig