2014/09/02

Beautiful Books: Books I Want to Collect

It's time to talk about some more beautiful books... specifically books I want to collect for my personal library. Some, I have already started collecting, while others are new discoveries.

 

A series about food with beautiful covers. The different books are all written by different authors, ranging from contemporary to vintage classics. The series consists of 20 books.

 

I've found this collection of Jane Austen's novels, and I just fell in love with them the moment I saw them. They're on my wish list for my birthday, so maybe I'll have some soon! They're published by Vintage Classics.

 


These, I already have two of. Though I've already collected a fair amount of classics in other editions, sometimes a classic doesn't exist in that particular version. An example is "Dubliners" by James Joyce, which doesn't exist in for example, the Canterbury Classics, which I have many of. These are gorgeous, and the spines look really good together.


 

These are books with lots and lots of pictures of different houses in a certain country or area. I have two of these, one about China and one about Japan. I love them, and I really want to get as many as I can of them. I think they're really interesting.



These books contain all kinds of different fairy stories, and the illustrations in them are absolutely gorgeous. I think they'd be really interesting to read.
That's all for now!

If you're interested, you can get most of these books at The Book Depository.

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig