2014/09/04

Top 5: Books I'm Looking Forward To

Today I thought I would tell you five books I'm really looking forward to read that are yet to be released.
1. The Winds of Winter by George R. R. Martin


The much anticipated sixth book by George R. R. Martin. I cannot express how much I love the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I'm not just a fan, I'm a FAN. And the wait is excruciating, but I bet it's worth it. 
2. Doors of Stone by Patrick Rothfuss


The third and last book in the Kingkiller Chronicle. I feel like I've been waiting for this forever. I want to reread the two first ones, but I'm waiting so I can read them all when this comes out. 
3. Winter by Marissa Meyer


The fourth book in The Lunar Chronicles. This, at least, has a release date: November 10th. I've read the first two, and I'm saving the third so I can read it a little closer to this.
4. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan 


This is the fifth book in The Heroes of Olympus series. Just started the second book, and I loved the first, so I just imagine I'll look more and more forward to this the further I get into it. This has a release date too: October 7th.
5. A Dream of Spring by George R. R. Martin


Did I mention that I love this series?

I can't hardly wait, but as they say, the fruit of patience is always sweet!


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig