2014/09/22

Top 5: Owned Authors

Today, I thought I would share which authors I own most books from. I'm actually a little surprised by some of them, but I love all these authors, so if you haven't checked them out, now's the time!
5. Stephen King

 

My fifth most owned author. I have 8 books by Mr. King, seven of them is The Dark Tower series (which I've read three of) and Carrie.
4. Paulo Coehlo


Fourth most owned author is Paulo Coehlo. I have 11 of his books, some in Norwegian and some in English. I actually quite like a lot of his books, but not all of them; either I love it or I really dislike it. But most are pretty good, quite different from a lot of other stuff I read.
3. Ian Flemming


I once got all of his books about James Bond, I think it was for Christmas a couple of years ago. The series is a total of 14 books.
2. J. K. Rowling


Second most owned author, I own 17 books by this lady. Seven of them obviously the Harry Potter series, but I actually have them both in Norwegian and English. I read the Norwegian ones when I was a kid, and when I got older I got all the English ones. I also have The Cuckoo's Calling and The Silkworm. I used to have The Casual Vacancy, but I donated it recently.
1. Agatha Christie


My most owned author is the Queen of Mystery, Agatha Christie! I own a whopping 27 of her books. I think I own all of the novels about Poirot, which is one of my favorite characters of all time, and the rest is a bunch of books about Ms. Marple.
So many great books by so many great authors!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig