2019/10/01

UPCOMING RELEASES:
OCTOBER

Fall is here and that means we've got some exciting new releases coming out soon!

Olive, Again by Elizabeth Strout
15th
This is the sequel to the book Olive Kitteridge which I haven't read but now that the sequel is coming out, I thought I might do. The story follows a retired schoolteacher who struggles to understand the people and the changes going on in her town, as well as in herself.

Things We Say In The Dark by Kirsty Logan
3rd
I've read several books by Kirsty Logan and I've enjoyed them enough to basically pick up whatever she comes out with next. This is a collection of stories and that's all I really know! Judging by her style in her previous works, I'm sure they'll be dark, fascinating and magical.

How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
8th
This is a coming-of-age memoir and tells the story of a young, black, gay man from the South as he struggles to find his place in the world and fights to become who he is today.

The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
8th
This is a dystopian novel where every girl is banished from their home in their sixteenth year to survive on their own and to become purified and ready for marriage - but not everyone makes it home alive.

Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky
1st
Chbosky wrote The Perks of Being A Wallflower which I loved when I read it. This sounds very different though; it's a horror novel about a seven year old boy who goes missing for almost a week and when he comes back, he's got a voice in his head only he can hear and a mission he must complete. Sounds very intriguing!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig