2019/10/12

BOOK REVIEW:
REN POESI DEL 2

Title: Ren Poesi Del 2
Edited by: Ellen Wisløff
Published: 2016
Language: Norwegian
Pages: 128
Rating: 3/5


Summary:
This is the second collection of the best poetry featured on the Instagram account @renpoesi.


Review:
I read this right after having read the first volume of Ren Poesi and I liked this, but not as much as the first one.

I didn't find that many new favorite poems or poets in this as I did in the first, but I still really enjoyed it. I was a little surprised that they'd chosen to include some of the same poems as featured in the first volume and I thought the layout of the first one worked better. The flow of the poems and the themes still works really well though.

I find I don't have that much more to say about this! I think if you liked the first volume, this is worth checking out, although if you were going to go with one of them, the first one is the best.

You can get this book at Ark
You can read more about it on Goodreads
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig