2019/10/02

MY READING DIARY:
SEPTEMBER

SUNDAY 01.09
Currently reading Wilder Girls by Rory Power and read a little bit in it before I went to a birthday party and spent the rest of the day there.
Pages read: 51

MONDAY 02.09
Got a pretty mean cold and couldn't sleep at all, so spent all day laying on the couch reading the rest of Wilder Girls and watching YouTube. I also read a little bit in Terapeuten by Helene Flood before I went to bed for the night.
Pages read: 191

TUESDAY 03.09
Another day of staying in bed, but did feel a little better, so spent most of the day sleeping and reading Terapeuten (which was really addicting, so I managed to read quite a lot).
Pages read: 284


WEDNESDAY 04.09
Still stick at home, so finished reading Terapeuten.
Pages read: 98

THURSDAY 05.09
Started reading Salt Slow by Julia Armfield and read the two first stories in it.
Pages read: 41

FRIDAY 06.09
Spent all day at work and then babysat my nephew in the evening. I was planning on reading but I started watching Breaking Bad and couldn't stop (yes, I know I'm late to the party, but wow, so good)!
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 07.09
Had the day off and tried to just sleep and take it easy to get rid of this pesky cold. Started reading The Book of the Unnamed Midwife by Meg Elison and read a third of it. Also read another story in Salt Slow.
Pages read: 117

SUNDAY 08.09
Read a few chapters in The Book of the Unnamed Midwife.
Pages read: 67

MONDAY 09.09
It was my birthday, so I had very little time to read as I spent all day at work then went to a bookshop and to meet up with a friend for dinner. Had a good day though!
Pages read: 0


TUESDAY 10.09
Read a few chapters in The Book of the Unnamed Midwife before bed.
Pages read: 44

WEDNESDAY 11.09
Finished reading The Book of the Unnamed Midwife before I had to go to work. So good!
Pages read: 79

THURSDAY 12.09
Went out to dinner after work, so had no time to read until I got home and tried started reading The Little Snake by A. L. Kennedy and read about two pages before I dozed off.
Pages read: 2ish.

FRIDAY 13.09
Read nothing today, but got The Testaments by Margaret Atwood in the mail so am going to start that tomorrow!
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 14.09
Spent all day at work and then raced home to start reading The Testaments! I managed to read for about an hour before I fell asleep.
Pages read: 58

SUNDAY 15.09
Continued reading The Testaments and I'm really enjoying it!
Pages read: 123


MONDAY 16.09
Had plans to read today but somehow, had no time!
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 17.09
Continued reading for about an hour in The Testaments after work and that's all I had time for today! Kind of just want to stay up and read but alas, adulting requires sleep!
Pages read: 66

WEDNESDAY 18.09
Finished The Testaments!
Pages read: 131

THURSDAY 19.09
Didn't read anything today.
Pages read: 0

FRIDAY 20.09
Started reading The Little Snake (again, because I only got two pages in last time, so might as well reread them).
Pages read: 20

SATURDAY 21.09
Started reading Ren Poesi, which is a poetry collection in Norwegian and read the whole thing. Also continued reading The Little Snake and finished it. It was amazing!
Pages read: 236


SUNDAY 22.09
Started reading Ren Poesi del 2, which is another poetry collection and the second volume of the book I read yesterday and I read the whole thing. I then started Confessions by Kanae Minato and read a little over a hundred pages in it.
Pages read: 230

MONDAY 23.09
Read a little bit in Confessions on my commute.
Pages read: 10

TUESDAY 24.09
Finished Confessions in the morning!
Pages read: 123

WEDNESDAY 25.09
Started reading The Perfect Nanny by Leïla Slimani, but only read like 10 pages in it on the subway on my way to work.
Pages read: 10

THURSDAY 26.09
Read for about half an hour in The Perfect Nanny in the morning.
Pages read: 40

FRIDAY 27.09
Read for about an hour in The Perfect Nanny after work.
Pages read: 56


SATURDAY 28.09
Finished reading The Perfect Nanny.
Pages read: 122

SUNDAY 29.09
Started reading The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah and read quite a lot in it!
Pages read: 135

MONDAY 30.09
Rushed around all day and by the time I got to bed, I was too sleepy to do anything else than fall asleep.
Pages read: 0
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig