2019/10/15

THINGS I LIKE NO. 25

Since it's fall, I've been lighting candles in the evening when it gets dark and I thought I'd share one of my faves with you!

I got this Sandalwood candle from H&M in springtime (so it's no longer available, unfortunately) and didn't really start burning it until now. Sandalwood is one of my favorite scents in candles and it's perfect for this time of year! It's not that often that you find a candle with this scent without it being mixed with other things, so when I saw this, I just had to get it.

The jar it comes in is also really cool (and easy to find use for when I've burned the candle down) and the wax is black all the way through, so it's really cool looking as well! I'm also surprised by how long it's lasted me so far, so that's fantastic.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig