2019/10/31

BOOK HAUL:
OCTOBER

I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
S P O N S O R E D  :  T W O  B O O K S  S E N T  F O R  F R E E
V I D E O  S P O N S O R E D  I N  P A R T  B Y  T I J N  E Y E W E A R
_____
It's getting colder and colder and frost is starting to appear in the morning hours, which must been we're nearing winter. October has been a cosy month, mostly spent indoors seeing as it's rained a lot here in Oslo.

I've been spending many days wrapped up in blankets, reading and drinking hot chocolate and watching the leaves turn, which is the best part of the year. I've also managed, as always, to get my hands on some new books.













( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r  +  b o o k  m a r k e d  **  s e n t  b y  O s u s u m e  b o o k s )

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig