2019/10/07

BOOK REVIEW:
REN POESI

Title: Ren Poesi
Edited by: Ellen Wisløff
Published: 2015
Language: Norwegian
Pages: 128
Rating: 4/5


Summary:
This is a collection of poetry of the best poems featured on the Instagram account @renpoesi, written by both published poets and Instagram poets, not previously published.


Review:
This was a wonderful collection of poetry. I've been following the Instagram account behind this book for a while, but there were many poems here that I had never come across on there, so this was a great mix of new and old for me.

The book has poems touching on loads of different topics and themes and although they aren't arranged by any category, it flows really well. I'd say the style of the poems isn't extremely varied, but I'd say there's something in here for everyone.

There were a few poems in here particularly that I just absolutely loved, so I've found some new favorites, which is great! Overall, a collection well worth reading.
You can get this book at Adlibris
You can read more about it on Goodreads
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig