2019/09/29

BOOK HAUL:
SEPTEMBER

S P O N S O R E D  :  S O M E  B O O K S  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R S
I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____

Time flies and we're already at the end of another month, and moving into the spookiest time of year! Autumn is my favorite season, so I'm loving everything right now; chilled temperatures, darker evenings and warm sweaters. 

I have, as always, accumulated some books this month. I've spent more time in bookshops than I usually do, which is dangerous, and then I was sent some by some very kind publishers as well. I also got some money for my birthday and I'm sure you can guess what I spent it on!














( a f f l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r s )

I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig