2019/07/02

MY READING DIARY:
JUNE

SATURDAY 01.06
Spent most of the morning filming and the afternoon editing, but in the evening, I read for about an hour in The Last by Hanna Jameson, which I've only just started. I'm also currently reading Oil and Honey by Bill McKibben, but didn't read anything in that today.
Pages read: 89

SUNDAY 02.06
Continued reading The Last and read quite a bit in it! It's one of those books that you kind of just want to keep going with, so that's great.
Pages read: 149

MONDAY 03.06
Was busy most of the day with work, and then in the evening, I went to dinner and a ballet performance at the Oslo Opera House with some friends, which was amazing. Managed to read a little bit in The Last before bed, but not a lot.
Pages read: 28


TUESDAY 04.06
Had a late shift at work, so finished reading The Last in the morning!
Pages read: 126

WEDNESDAY 05.06
Started reading Bury What We Cannot Take by Kristin Chen before bed and read two chapters in it.
Pages read: 18

THURSDAY 06.05
Continued reading Bury What We Cannot Take in the morning. I also powered through the rest of Oil and Honey, most of which I skimmed, not gonna lie.
Pages read: 150

FRIDAY 07.06
Didn't have time to read anything today!
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 08.06
Had a pretty short day at work, so when I got home, I read a few chapters in Bury What We Cannot Take. I then made myself dinner and watched the new episode of The Handmaid's Tale.
Pages read: 30

SUNDAY 09.06
Spent all morning finishing Bury What We Cannot Take.
Pages read: 202


MONDAY 10.06
Had the day off because of Pentecost (as does almost everyone in Norway), so spent a lot of it reading; started Terra Nullius by Claire G. Coleman. I also started watching The Fall on Netflix which was very good, so I watched like six episodes.
Pages read: 121

TUESDAY 11.06
Read a bit in Terra Nullius.
Pages read: 61

WEDNESDAY 12.06
Started reading The Sixth Extinction by Elizabeth Colbert and read the first three chapters.
Pages read: 116

THURSDAY 13.06
Finished reading Terra Nullius, which was great, and then I read a bit in The Sixth Extinction.
Pages read: 152

FRIDAY 14.06
Busy day, so got no reading done!
Pages read: 0

SATURDAY 15.06
Worked an extra long shift at work today and then went to a BBQ, so didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0


SUNDAY 16.06
Started reading The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid and read about half of it. It totally sucked me in!
Pages read: 181

MONDAY 17.06
Was busy all day and then I had to go to work because someone called in sick, so suddenly the day was just gone.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 18.06
Read a few chapters in Evelyn Hugo in the morning.
Pages read: 42

WEDNESDAY 19.06
Continued reading Evelyn Hugo in bed before I fell asleep.
Pages read: 49

THURSDAY 20.06
Had a late shift at work, so spent most of the morning finishing Evelyn Hugo!
Pages read: 128

FRIDAY 21.06
Started reading The Nakano Thrift Shop by Hiromi Kawakami and read the first chapter.
Pages read: 18


SATURDAY 22.06
Spent all day filming and then in the evening, I went to a little get together for a colleague that's quitting, which was really fun (I'm apparently weirdly good at shuffleboard, who knew).
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 23.06
Slept in a little bit but did manage to read a little bit in The Nakano Thrift Shop. I spent most of the evening editing videos.
Pages read: 87

MONDAY 24.06
Read a few chapters in The Nakano Thrift Shop in the morning before I had to go to work.
Pages read: 84

TUESDAY 25.06
Tried reading a little in The Nakano Thrift Shop before bed but fell asleep before I could get a page in.
Pages read: 0.6ish

WEDNESDAY 26.06
Finished reading The Nakano Thrift Shop when I got home from work.
Pages read: 46

THURSDAY 27.06
Spent all morning filming, so had no time to read before I had to go to work!
Pages read: 0


FRIDAY 28.06
Started reading The End We Start From by Megan Hunter and read a little bit in it.
Pages read: 28

SATURDAY 29.06
Had work all day and then went to meet a friend in the evening so didn't read anything.
Pages read: 0

SUNDAY 30.06
Finished reading The End We Start From!
Pages read: 101
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig