2019/07/28

BOOK HAUL:
JULY

I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
S P O N S O R E D : O N E  B O O K  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R
_____
This year is flying by and July is already almost over! For me, I'm pretty okay with that because the closer we get to autumn the happier I am. The summer here has been pretty all right, a lot milder than last year and we've had a bit of rain here and there which is good for the nature (and for those of us who just like being inside!)

Today is actually the first day of the three weeks I've got off for the summer, which is pretty amazing! I've got trips to Gothenburg, Bergen and London planned which I'm obviously very much looking forward to. One is a trip with one of my best friends, one is with my family and one I'm flying solo which is fantastic. I'm also planning on getting loads of reading in, which is the best part of having time off work!

So hopefully, I'll have time to get to some of these books I've got this month (although going to London with all its wonderful bookshops is probably going to do very little for reducing my physical TBR, let's be real!)















( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r )
The Quick Roasting Tin by Rukmini Iyer

I hope you're all having a great day and enjoying the summer!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig