2019/07/16

THINGS I LIKE NO. 24

It's time to share another one of my favorite things, this time from LUSH! I've previously told you about the Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion, as well as their fresh face masks, but for some reason I totally forgot to tell you about this one!

I ran out of this Vanishing Cream a few months ago, but stopped by LUSH the other day and picked up another one. Now, this one is a cream I don't use every day, I only use it on the days where I wake up and my skin feels dry, so instead of using a toner before I put on my makeup, I use this for a bit of moisture and it works really well.

On my skin, this sinks in super fast and a pot will last me for a really long time. I quite like the smell of it, which is surprising, because I usually don't love lavender, but it's not too overpowering in this one. It's also got rose water in it, as well as shea butter and it's just perfect for me. It's also, of course, cruelty free (as are all LUSH products).
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig