2019/04/13

UNBOXING:
JEWELLERY FROM ECLECTIC ECCENTRICITY #3

Today, I've got a little unboxing to share with you! Now, I've previously ordered jewellery from Eclectic Eccentricity before, but they've come out with some new stuff lately that I just had to get! I could literally order everything from their shop, they've got so much good stuff.

I just love this little shop so much, the stuff they make is amazing. I especially love the bee necklace I got this time around! And the lightning bolt, of course, reminds me of Harry Potter, which is always a good thing.















I've been wearing these non stop since I got them, and the crystals are all scattered around my apartment (more for the aesthetic than anything else). I love it!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig