2019/04/23

THINGS I LIKE NO. 21

Today, I've got a bit of a weird thing I'd like to share with you and it is listening to ASMR.

I've mentioned in a favorites video that I recently discovered this, which if you have no idea what this even is, it stands for autonomous sensory meridian response and it refers to a tingling sensation you experience on your skin, usually in your scalp and neck. Not everyone experiences this, as far as I'm aware, and some to more than others.
I only get the tingling sensation every once in a while, but I still find some of these videos incredibly relaxing to watch and they're especially helpful for me if I need to wind down fast and go to bed, like when I've worked a late shift and have an early one in the morning. Instead of spending one to two hours trying to be relaxed enough to go to bed, I can listen to one of these and get there in half the time.

I've got three channels that I'm currently subscribed to and use all the time, and I wanted to share them with you, as well as some of my favorite videos, so I'll leave links for you here.

Caroline ASMR (favorite video: ASMR To Make You SO Sleepy)
Gentle Whispering ASMR (favorite video: Satisfying Salon Sounds)
ASMR Rooms (favorite video: Harry Potter ASMR Ambience: Ravenclaw Common Room)

The last channel in particular is one I also sometimes just keep on in the background when I'm doing stuff, because it's just really relaxing and atmospheric. There are loads of different videos on there  from the Harry Potter universe, as well as Sherlock and Lord of the Rings. There's even some HP Christmas ones that I'm dying to listen to in December!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig