2019/04/28

BOOK HAUL:
APRIL

I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
S P O N S O R E D :  S O M E  B O O K S  S E N T  B Y  P U B L I S H E R S
_____
April is almost over and May is right around the corner, so it's time to take a look at the books I got this month!

April in Oslo was pretty wonderful. The snow finally melted and although the beginning of the month was quite cold, now we're almost at summer temperatures. I love seeing how bright everything is this time of year and seeing all the flowers bloom (although I've apparently acquired a pollen allergy in my old age, which means in the middle of all of this bloom, there's me sounding like an elephant on drugs when I sneeze).

Anyways, I'm very excited for May to arrive and hopefully I'll get to some of these books I've gotten!















( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s  +  b o o k s  m a r k e d  *  s e n t  b y  p u b l i s h e r s )

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig