2016/06/01

UPCOMING RELEASES: JUNE

Summer is here and I've found some great books coming out this month that I want to share with you!

Foxlowe by Eleanor Wasserberg

2nd

This is a magical realism book about a utopian community gone wrong. That sounds really interesting to me, plus, this cover is gorgeous.


Lily and the Octopus by Steven Rowley

7th

To be honest, I'm including this because it has a sausage dog on the cover and I love those. And as far as I can tell, it's the story of a dog from his perspective.


The Girls by Emma Cline

14th

This is adult literary fiction and is the story of a girl who joins a cult, which sounds pretty interesting. I think this is loosely based on the Manson cult that was at large in the 1960's.


Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi

7th

This is the story of two half sisters born in Ghana who find themselves taken down two very different paths in life.


Vinegar Girl by Anne Tyler

16th

This is a book part of the Hogarth Shakespeare project where authors take a play from Shakespeare and retell it. This one is The Taming of the Shrew.


What books are you excited about this month?

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig