2016/06/30

BOOK HAUL:
JUNE

Well, shit. Last month, I told myself I really needed to rein the amount of books I buy, and yet here we are... with another massive book haul (I bet you, reader, are not actually that sad because I know you love it).

June was a good month, with weather shifting between hotter than the sun (which for us Norwegians is about 32 Celsius) and occasional rain. It's been pretty good though, I went away to Bergen for a weekend to visit my grandfather, which was nice.

I must admit, I am massively looking forward to having some vacation time and having some time off work. I'm going to America for three weeks with my mother to visit some family, which should be fun (We're also stopping by New York on the way home which should be freaking amazing)!

But, enough of my chatter, here are the books I got in June!





















Frog by Mo Yan

Let me know if you got any new books lately!
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig