2014/11/16

Top 5: Books That I Thought I Wouldn't Like, But Did

There are some books we read without really thinking we're going to like them. Sometimes we don't, but these are five I did like even though I thought I wouldn't.


I read this recently and after I bought it I heard a lot of people don't like it. But then I read it and really enjoyed it. Guilty pleasure though.


I thought this was really overrated. It wasn't.


We read this in class in high school, and I always hated books we had to read in school, but I ended up really liking this. I think it was because of the teacher, she was a really cool lady.


I thought I wouldn't like this because I didn't like The Casual Vacancy, but I really, really loved this. 


After I got this book, I looked it up on Goodreads and I read some reviews that were not promising... but I read it and I really, really loved it. 
Love it when books surprise me.


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig