2014/11/10

Top 5: Cover Buys

This Top 5 is basically five books I bought just because of the cover. Which happens quite a lot, not going to lie.


I bought this a while ago, and it remains unread so far. I just thought this looked really cool and the colours drew me in.


I bought The Great Gatsby in this cover series because I wanted to read it, but bought this too because of the cover... They're so shiny.


I bought this before I realized how popular it was, and it was all because of this cover. 


Although I already like Paulo Coehlo, I bought this because of the cover when I was younger.


This is also shiny, which seems to be my kryptonite. Cannot refuse a cover with shiny bits.
Honestly, there are so many beautiful covers, I sometimes just can't help myself.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig