2014/11/23

Top 5: Non-Fiction Books I Want To Read

I am a huge fiction reader, but I very rarely venture into the non-fiction world. But I want to explore it, so here are five of them I'd like to read.
1. Quiet by Susan Cain


This is a book about the power of introverts, which I think would be really fascinating since I am one. I've heard great things about it too.
2. Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates


Also a topic I am very much interested in, and I've heard this book is great. As far as I know, this is a collection of stories from people all around the world who have experienced sexism.
3. The Bookshop Book by Jen Campbell


This is a book about bookshops all around the world, and I would love to read it, because I love bookshops! I've also really enjoyed Jen Campbells other work.
4. Daily Rituals: How Artists Work by Mason Currey


A book filled with great people from history and how they conducted their days and got to work. I think this will be an inspiring read.
5. Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham


I think this is an essay collection, and though I am somewhat unfamiliar with Lena Dunham, I think this will be funny and interesting. I've heard great things!
I think I'm going to make it a goal to read at least five non-fiction books next year, so maybe I'll get to all of these!


SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig