2014/11/01

Book Haul: October

October, October, it's been a good month. I've read so much, mostly because my poor Macbook had to be sent away to be fixed because there was something wrong with it. It was supposed to take a week, and it ended up taking three. However, it's back and in top shape again, so everything is back to normal.

It's been a pretty rainy month, and I've been loving every second. We're moving into the darker months though, which is cosy but not always so great when having to get up early... However, it also means we're closer to December and I'm getting excited!

These are the books I got this month, and I've read almost all of them.














I hope you've had a wonderful month!
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig