2014/08/10

Postcard Box: From the Desk of Jane Austen

I found this postcard box in Waterstones in London, and I knew the instant I saw it that I just had to get it. And let me tell you, it was worth every penny, because I am IN LOVE with this.

This is a box with 25 different quotes on different backgrounds, all reproduced 4 times. It's not only quotes from Austens books but also from her personal correspondence, which I think is really cool.











I'm a huge sucker for stationary anyway, but I think these are my favorite ones EVER. Some of them are so beautiful I'm actually thinking of framing some. Either way, I'll use these for birthday gifts and things like that. I think if you wrap a gift with normal brown wrapping paper, this would add the flavor to it and make it really special.

If you don't live in London or can't find it wherever you are, it is available from The Book Depository: From the Desk of Jane Austen: 100 Postcards.

I also think this would be a really thoughtful gift for someone.

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig