2014/08/14

Top 5: Classics I Want To Read

I've really gotten into reading classics lately, and I thought I would show you five classics I really want to read. I always find them to be quite an effort to get through, but it's almost always worth it.



I have actually read this, but it was when I was around sixteen, and I remember not really understanding that much. So, I want to reread!


I actually own two copies of this. I really want to read it, although I don't know what it's about.


I really want to read more gothic fiction, and this has been on my to-read list for as long as I can remember. It's actually quite short too, so it's not a huge thing to get through.


Mostly because I haven't read any Dickens, which is just sad.


Because I just bought it, and I've heard it was really controversial when it was published, which is always interesting.
So much to read... Can't wait to get around to these.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig