2014/08/07

Bookstore: Foyles, Charing Cross Road, London

While I was in London recently, I stopped by the new Foyles in Charing Cross Road, and I thought I would show you what it looks like.







The bookstore has five floors, the top one being a café (we didn't have time to sit down there, but it looked really nice).

The store is obviously massive, but I'm mostly interesting in fiction, which was all on one floor and that makes life a lot easier. It was very easy to find certain books, and they have a great selection of everything. I also like that they have a section for comic books and graphic novels.

On one of the floors there's also a whole bunch of CD's too, which was pretty cool.

I found quite the amount of books, mostly books I can't really find here in Oslo. I love going to bookstores and actually physically buy books, but I often end up buying my books online. This is because I read mostly in English, and a lot of English sections in Norwegian bookstores are a little bit lacking, so going to Foyles made me very happy.

If you're ever in London I would definitely recommend stopping by this bookstore. They have almost anything you could think of.







PS: London is my favorite city ever. Sigh.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig