2014/08/21

Season Recommendations: Autumn

Autumn, my very favorite season, is finally just around the corner; I love the weather, the clothes, the colors and once more I can drink as much hot chocolate as I want. Because of this, I thought I would recommend some books I think would be good to read this season!


One of my very favorite books. I remember being completely blown away when I first read it. 

This book has a beautifully constructed world, and it is a very fine piece of fantasy. The characters are amazing and the story is very interesting.  


Featuring the lovable and clever Miss Marple. A great piece of crime fiction. Personally, I can never figure out who the murderer is - Agatha Christie really is the queen of mystery.


The Complete Fairytales of the Brothers Grimm. I think this is a good fit for autumn, and you can read the fairytales you want to, or you can read them all.


I recently read it, and I just loved it. I think it's a perfect book for autumn because of the mood and the mystery.



Another on of my favorites. Despite the page count of this series, it is truly amazing. There is nothing like it.


Ah, autumn and its rain always make for many opportunities to read.

If you have any recommendations for autumn, feel free to let me know.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig