2014/08/18

On My Shelf II

It's time for another On My Shelf. You can see the first one here: On My Shelf I. If you don't know what this is, it's where you take two random numbers, the first referring to a shelf and the second refers to a book on that shelf. 

I've moved a lot of my books since last time I did this, so hopefully I don't pick the same books.
Shelf 3, Book 10



A part of my Agatha Christie collection, this one featuring the famous Hercule Poirot. I think this is one of her most famous books, but I can't recall if I've read this one yet.
Shelf 4, Book 12



Have yet to read this, but I've read a couple of other books by the same author and enjoyed them. I really like the covers of these and I think I have most of her books. They look really good together on my bookshelf.
Shelf 1, Book 1



One of the most gorgeous books I own. Haven't read this yet, but it's very shiny.
Shelf 7, Book 9



This book contains all kinds of funny and intriguing stories about real princesses, where they steal, drink, murder and plot. Very amusing.
Shelf 5, Book 3



I have yet to read this, but the author was my teacher when I attended a writing course for a year after high school. He is a great teacher, and I really like his other books that I've read. Very cool guy.

This hasn't been translated to English though, so it can only be found in Norwegian.
If you want to do this, here are some numbers you can use.

2 and 8
5 and 14
1 and 10
3 and 9
8 and 2
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig