2020/01/30

BOOK HAUL:
JANUARY

I N C L U D E S  A F F I L I A T E  L I N K S
_____
The first month of the new year is coming to an end and it's time to show you the books I got! January has been pretty calm and filled with rain, but at least the days are getting lighter and I'm starting to look forward to spring.

The books in this haul are a combination of books I've bought myself and some were belated Christmas presents and I can't wait to read them all, as always! I always feel a bit of extra motivation when it comes to reading in the beginning of the year, so hopefully that'll actually turn into me reading more than usual.












( a f f i l i a t e  l i n k s )
Livet by Lisa Aisato

Hope you're all having a lovely day!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig