2020/01/04

MY READING DIARY:
DECEMBER

SUNDAY 01.12
I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (the illustrated edition) and I read a few chapters of it in the morning hours.
Pages read: 108

MONDAY 02.12
Read a little bit in Philosopher's Stone in the evening.
Pages read: 74

TUESDAY 03.12
Finished reading Philosopher's Stone in the morning and then went right on to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!
Pages read: 100

WEDNESDAY 04.12
Read for a bit in Chamber of Secrets.
Pages read: 88


THURSDAY 05.12
Read a bit in bed in Chamber of Secrets.
Pages read: 65

FRIDAY 06.12
Same spiel as last night!
Pages read: 44

SATURDAY 07.12
Have one of the two days I have off work before Christmas, so I spent most of it just sleeping and reading and trying to recharge. Finished reading Chamber of Secrets and then started Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Pages read: 132

SUNDAY 08.12
Had a brunch date with a friend and then went to work, but read a little in Prisoner of Azkaban in the evening.
Pages read: 68

MONDAY 09.12
Read for a little over an hour in Prisoner of Azkaban.
Pages read: 103

TUESDAY 10.12
Read a chapter in Prisoner of Azkaban.
Pages read: 8


WEDNESDAY 11.12
Didn't reading anything today!
Pages read: 0

THURSDAY 12.12
Read a little bit in Prisoner of Azkaban in bed, but fell asleep really quickly.
Pages read: 13

FRIDAY 13.12
Finished reading Prisoner of Azkaban!
Pages read: 46

SATURDAY 14.12
Started reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire after a long day at work and it was really nice!
Pages read: 136

SUNDAY 15.12
It's my last day off work before Christmas and I spent it on the couch, eating loads and continuing to read Goblet of Fire.
Pages read: 151

MONDAY 16.12 - SUNDAY 22.12
Didn't make any notes for these days because I spent most of all my waking hours at work. I did read a little bit in Goblet of Fire somewhere in here, but not a lot.
Pages read: no idea


MONDAY 23.12
Finished reading Goblet of Fire and then afterwards, I read Strange Planet by Nathan Pyle, which was DELIGHTFUL.
Pages read: 242

TUESDAY 24.12
It's Christmas! I started reading The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden because I feel like it's going to be the perfect wintery read and I read a few chapters in the morning before going to celebrate the day with my family.
Pages read: 42

WEDNESDAY 25.12
Spent most of the morning playing with my nephew and hanging out with my family, but when I got home in the afternoon, I read a little bit more in The Bear and the Nightingale.
Pages read: 50

THURSDAY 26.12
Read a bit more in The Bear and the Nightingale and it's lovely!
Pages read: 129

FRIDAY 27.12
Read two chapters of The Bear and the Nightingale after work.
Pages read: 30

SATURDAY 28.12
Finished reading The Bear and the Nightingale and it was wonderful!
Pages read: 179


SUNDAY 29.12
Didn't read anything today!
Pages read: 0

MONDAY 30.12
Slept late and had a late shift, so the day just sort of got away from me.
Pages read: 0

TUESDAY 31.12
Spent most of the day filming and editing, but started reading Washington Black by Esi Edugyan in the evening.
Pages read: 14
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig