2020/01/29

THINGS I LIKE NO. 27

I think in another one of these "Things I Like" posts that I mentioned a face cleanser from L'Occitane that I loved, but after trying to make the switch to only cruelty free products, that had to go and I had to find something else. And I have!

Rituals opened a store quite near me last year and since then I've been going in there loads and trying stuff out and one of my favorite things I've found in there is this Namasté Cleansing Balm, which is a gel-to-oil cleanser. I use this as my second cleanse in the evening and it's really, really effective!

I don't use this to remove eye makeup, so I can't comment on what it's like for that, but for the skin it's lovely! I also love the smell of it, as it has moringa in it, which is one of my favorite things.
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig