2020/01/11

THINGS I LIKE NO. 26

For the past six months, I've been using this amazing Shea Butter Replenishing Hair Mask and I just wanted to share it with you! I actually think I've mentioned this in a favorites video as well, but I thought I'd do a dedicated post to it since I use it all the time and really like it.

I've got kind of damaged and dry hair, which is why I started using this and it's so lovely. It makes my hair really soft and less frizzy than before.
I use this about once a week and leave it in for 5-10 minutes (you can leave it in for longer if you want to, which I've done on a few occasions, but I can't really tell that much of a difference between 10 minutes and 45 minutes to be honest). It's made with community trade shea butter and is, of course, cruelty free!
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig